Friday, December 9, 2016

WHAT LAYS IN THE TRUTH?



   What I hate the most in people, when they claim to know my system without having really learn or study my art under individuals who just learn from some seminars. They are assuming things from others who became masters overnight. Immediately relating to Chas Clement and Steve Douglas Gartin -- and many others who study tapes of DVD's. Some of those as self appointed Pendekar agungs, ma ha gurus,  Guru Besars and in the uncountable in numbers with more titles to enrich their personalities to a higher level of martial expression; always liking to claim that  the truth will set someone free. Consider to ask one self by whose truth to evaluate the truth better?  I learn years ago from a scholare teacher and martial leader that the only truth is out of one's own true experience; to discover the truth through history with the many flaws; to find the real answers to learn from Caesar's War Commentaries, and follow the backgrounds of each legend of our past. Study sociology; Study Social studies and learn the most by discovering and reading the Quotations of the old battle hardened Military Commander in their field of battle. And the many changes what made History the greatest asset to learn from. And mostly discover the art of reasoning through analogical studies pertaining to philosophy and psychology.  I studied those initiated studies for over 50 years, and made the best martial discoveries by bending my mind set flawlessly to man in general who relate to them self as masters. But I waved to real instances in thinking where there is a difference between science in essence or assumed theory in practice.
  There are no masters or professors in my whole system; there are only leaders. A master ends up to focus to much on himself -- a leader however geared his thinking to a higher level of foreseeing his thinking to the practicality of instances. Why there can never be a successor, the instructors I fully trained, are the leaders I created. I am blessed with those I made leaders out of them. What people in general keep forgetting that in OLD HAND KUN TAO is made up out of different combative systems, and in OLD SCHOOLED SILAT are many directives to a variety in styles. I have no concern ever after me leaving how my legacy will prosper. They will grow larger, and the system will keep flourishing to higher level in grounds. My silence for many years kept me away from all the many masters, grand professors, pendekars, ma ha gurus, seidjoes, ma ha gurus and hard to count the numbers upon which to dwell through from the real and actual masters. Why my doors are closed for outsiders, and only open to my real martial associates, and with distinction to my most devoted followers for their loyalty and professional dedication to my practice.
  I am proudly make available the names of my designated leaders, as they are: in my Denver group -- Philip Sailes; Keith Moffit; Ted Garcia; Bill Maniotes; Marcelo Rainero and Renee Rainero; David Conrad; Colby Bock; Thuan Trent; Rex Finfgeld; Bob Austin, by special induction, and our knife maker, Steve Roland, by special induction.
  For Hawaii, Dr Behati Mershant. I will with the aid of Dr Behati, and followers build a special martial workshop center for Old School Silat, Serak and Old Hand kun tao.  Guru Daniel Presentya my family from East Java is part of my martial extended family, and more a close family.
  In Acton, in MAS is Don Ethan Miller; In Salem, MAS May and Mike Williams.
In New Jersey, Ramsey Hunan. In CON the three musketeers Mathew Mele, Carlos Spelvuda and Rich. And Steve Watson. In New York George Kelakos. In Martha's Vine Yards Billy White.
  In Florida Santiago Doblos, Chad Bailey and Chuck Stahman. For Ten, in Marryvile is Richard Clear. In Baton Rouge, Trent Beach. In LS Tyrone Price. Los Angeles, Mathew Cowan, Ray Roblos, Jeffery van der Byle, Mike and Steve Hirt. San Francisco DR Conrad Bui, and Janet Gee. And Sam Edwards. Truckee, California Santiago Terrasses. Guadlajara, in Mexico under Dr Mario Rainero, and other leaders under him.
   Scandinavia Jimmy Boharfa, Mike Marlow and Little Bear. And some where else on the planet came many to receive private studies under me --my system grew as large. In Holland never to my interest; but give acknowledgment to Jennifer de Thouars, as her father's successor.
  All my martial leaders I mention are fully trained in my system, and are also the total dictionaries of knowing my system by heart.  They think for them selves and also act upon their own progression as teachers and leaders. Hopefully non of the others outside my legacy try to use them to profit their own intend for making money. As in what was happening to me.
  My motto always had been, and will remain to be --TO SHUT THE F*** UP AND TRAIN.
oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment