Monday, December 26, 2016

REMINISCING MY PAST. By the magus of Denver.

 In regard of feeling is hard to describe my inner soul. The past, was my best times upon which I excelled my study purposes of knowing my ex students; it was a miracle that I could measure my assessment in who to keep, and in who to terminate. Well I terminated many, and with the most of pleasure to have gotten rid of assholes who were thumb suckers for willing to learn students. The group in Reynosa, on the Texas border of Mexico were the bunch, under Luz Pena Cavaroz and all his following my greatest of pleasure to expelled them out my unlimited resources --where there are no boundaries for me to limit my self by swift kicking out individuals useless to me  in the corn fields of no return. They lacked total comprehensive understanding of my Dutch Indo Corsican French, blood heritage in my blood line, also totally were listening with deaf ears for a cooperation in finding any common sense. They had an intend, and so did I. I am glad they long gone for me to reminiscing my writing in sharing the disperity of my thinking to serve my point in viewing. IDAC kun tao to my knowledge of experiencing them could only relate to kempo, and karate and never to the old hand kun tao, as practiced before the Second WW times period in Indonesia, then and formerly the Dutch East Indies. They are with the whining social clubs, like many of the rest of my ex students.
  For the many I taught of many now no longer with me, were the biggest consumers of energy individuals like Steve Doulgas Gartin, Chaster Clement, (p**** willow) George Morin, Randel Goodwin, Curtis Goodwin, Joseph Bronson, Rodney Fernandez, Steve Corley, West Tasker, Joe Judt, Roberto Torres , and there were many many others who actually were the big braggers and thumb sucking  idiots for showing off their booty skills as no one to compare with. They were my best for academic studies for showing off their unwilling to learn enthusiasm for real training caused me to disband the whole group.. They held me stupid by underrating my common sense. I had replaced them all with the most efficient and better educated and most excellent orientated learners   The more the assholes for ex  assorted their thinking for their discussions; the more I expanded my thinking to a higher level in finding a stable ground to rule my intend. I am now where I am now, all over the world with no regret in feeling for having non of them around. Let them stay in their whiners social club to drink their fully poisoned wines. I taught them all but nothing like I trashed my garbage. But there is a big difference with the ones now with me for many long years and are still training under me.
  The very best as ever I had trained are always in Acten, just three fully trained leaders in Florida, Baton Rouge, Maryville, Conn, Newark, Hawaii, for sure, here in Colorado, Northern California, Southern California, Scandinavia by conclusion going out to Guadalajara.
  In what I had to experienced with those I had willingly and happily removed are my very best still in Guadalajara, that not one of the assholes I had booted out could ever compare with even the lower belts in ranking in our kun tao school with three other schools under Dr Mario Rainero, and in the city of Guadalajara. George Morin, and of those others would never last a half round with all their puffed up bravado.
  I am not ungrateful for the greater life I always had led in America, will always be thankful for the experience in living as nowhere else on the planet; but in my true feeling, will always be with heart and soul; when it come to students with my larger group as the ones in Guadalajara with all my love and caring. For the ones in my legacy, had me always closer in reach, and take nothing away from them. I compare the ones in Guadalajara as real excellent warriors with those I needed to remove --of the ones I removed were always the pissing who spoiled the real intend of my teaching with their corrupted lies and marching intend to show boot their corrupted skills. What you do with pussies for men, swift kick them out!
  I fully understand that some may like not in what I have to write by observing my point in viewing, but for myself never a regret to continue my written issues by reminiscing my past martial history.
The Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment