Friday, December 9, 2016

IN WHAT IS THE TRUTH? By the magus of Denver.

  The truth is a learning experience to stick to reliability in being stable, and based on facts. Many I had problem with, were also the many who kept s****** their thumbs and created bad jungle book stories. I never have to worry for my background in training; I trained, learned and practiced the essence in what was useful to me --to be practical, use a lot of common sense and not to waste time on a subject. Learn things well in adequacy not to regret later. Most of my old school poekoelan silat I learned was from my friends who were street vendors, and many times better than actually gurus who lived in the campongs. Although also studied under uncles, and real true kun tao masters who taught me the better aspect in martial practice, through forms, weapons and through the comprehension of the appreciation of the very steep and low horse stances. They were predominantly three well trained temple school boxing teachers of Northern and southern styles. I combined my learned practice together, was really good for me. In Holland wend to learn in Belgium (French) Western fencing for its footwork, I was always in trouble with my brothers, mainly Paul who never had really studied other systems for any of a system's value. He was stuck to Serak, and was just a student under uncle John for three years. He was not training Serak in Indonesia, while I kept studying and practicing. I was there and would know our family. I was at least twelve years ahead over my own brothers in many different systems. He knew the one thing was best suited to him, the three years of learning Serak under uncle John. Why he created Bukti Negara to make him self more interesting. Victor was always his student. It can easy be detected so far as Bukti Negara is concern --see San Soo kung fu, and look up Serak. The truth will set him free alright through his vision.
  Later in America, trained further the Serak Cheribon to finish under guru Egmund, a German born in Indonesia, and a student directly under Pak Serak. I met him in Deli city was he at the time already in his 80's like, I am now. While Victor and Paul still were dwelling to find real answers to fully understand their own martial practice, I wend on to learn more crafts and skills from true Chinese internal masters through private studies -they corrected me in my body positioning and gave me comprehensive the understanding of internal motivation in practice by understanding myself, my breathing and physical body conditioning.. Later on also trained privately the Tung Lung Tai, and was a student under my father in law after I met him, in Pasadena, in 1964. Also starting to introduce kun tao and old school silat in the state of Colorado, in 1965, and continue my training in kun tao and old school ci mande under Carl August Samuel Deerns, until his passing, in July fourth, in 1971. He was from all the teachers who taught me, the longest I studied under. As my teacher was also being criticized by Victor de Thouars for his own incompetency that my teacher knows nothing --except Victor de Thouars a diapered man for liking to know everything.  Even the worthless king of fantasy, Jim Ingram was telling stories about my father in law for not knowing anything --like they both were accusing me also. The two stupids for claimers had never known my father in law, and were not even old enough to piss straight in street corners when Carl August Samuel Deerns was in his twenties during the World Depression. Again like so many others of the same kind in the Dutch Indo community were all big bad jungle book story tellers. In a real fight, Jim Ingram, Victor, Paul and myself, we, four together would never could stand one round of combat against my teacher. A man who could drive a 6 inch long nail, and two inches in diameter three inch deep in a wooden beam, with a lightening strike of his fist. He was a heavy weight Western boxer, well trained in old school ci mande under Patman and also was totally nourished by his Hakka Chinese family in his family's kun tao system. Why my teacher also was able to refer to Paul, and others as men in diapers for not having had the real old studies in training --were always learning their crafts not thoroughly. They assumed more than they really had trained to study without a reality check. They always were the greatest critic of me, and my background without really knowing in what I knew. For sure my unrestrained written columns in articles, commentaries or editorial against those always underestimating me. I always kept in silence, and kept learning while them always for their egotism of thinking in being above others. I was never the best in anything; but for sure knew my years of training in skills.
  So where is Jim Ingram now? Where is Victor now? and where was Paul for over all the years, always with no direction and in chaos always with his infighting against Victor, and visa versa. They both shamed my parents for their infighting each other. Than also the many ex students like Steve Gartin, Clement his follower, George Morin and the many others were all braggers, claimers and thumb s****** talkers, but could not fight a street fight. and yet, for all the studies they supposed to have learned from other teachers, that much of the influences of my system remain their traded shield. So I kicked hundreds of the many (alike) of them out my martial environment out of boredom for their b******* talk and mostly useless to me. Who like to have a Gartin or Morin around, and the many others I had removed. There will be more on my schedule I will be removing out any of my webpages. George Morin never learned his hard lesson with me, and may come and fight me in my backroom at any time. I welcome him to be my boxing ball. And for sure Gartin too may come and fight me. In my eighties will still teach these two a******* a lesson for them to learn in what I kept behind.
  Trust me, I am in control of my system, and all my webpages were all gifts given to me. My legacy is much stronger and more reliable than Paul's or Victor's or that worthless Jim Ingram liking to claim the so many things he never had learn to train.  I never had a problem nor any hesitation in teaching my well understood  practice of years in experience to any of my real followers in an instant without a restrained thinking what I going to teach. I make sure in what I teach is a working solution to endeavor for the longevity of a learned experience.
  So why I keep writing the truth out of studies in History, my Academic studies in American Trade and business Correspondence, and by studying the quotations of the old battle hardened field generals in our past. There is so much to learn from Caesar's War Commentaries, may not relate to one's own social issue;but can be a good guideline out of Caesar's words in description.  Win or loose never had feared anyone. Also my long years of Psychological studies, where sociology, psychology and philosophy are bonded are inner twined together.  My martial training is only good for health; but can be turned around into a physical battle. Why I never had feared anyone, and specially not on my age in barrier. Win or loose will amuse me to entertain me. I am an a****** to my enemies who started, and the best of friend to anyone else for my caring.
  No matter in what that the truth is always a hard commodity to redeem and always unable to find a replacement.
  Be well and be safe, By Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment