Sunday, December 4, 2016

THE TRUTH.

  THE TRUTH.
   We all knew in my de Thouars circles, that Jim Ingram never knew what jurus and langkas were until Paul de Thouars made him aware of the existence of jurus --he made up many levels of jurus. Level two much of my influences. No need to go any further on this Jim Ingram fellow.  Who is he anyway with a big questionable martial background. I wrote enough about him that the truth, I wrote became his poison ivy. I also had totally terminated my Dutch Indo custom and traditions; I belong with the Hispanics, Latinos or American Indians. What the crab is AMARINDO? All a thumb s****** idea of some of those out the Dutch Indo community in wanting to be recognized for their prideful heritage out of a European created race. Our race is vanishing in becoming extinct. I am, and some of the older generation are also the very last still around to whine about our past. I only like wine to dine. So I am totally apart from those big time masters considering them selves guru besars, ma ha gurus, pendekars or penditos or founder of systems.
  In Serak can Pak Serak the founder only be the Pendekar of the system, and no one else.  I must admit that I have only one true old Dutch Indo student from the many others of different racial backgrounds I taught. So the more they hate me, the more I find glory of my full intend to be expeditious for my writing and using my key board.
   By Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment