Friday, December 9, 2016

MY CONCLUSION FOR MY EXPEDITIOUS WRITING. By the magus of Denver.

   The last three years was for me a necessity for writing out my feeling, against ex students, my own two brothers and others who always were against me. What did concerned me more was the infighting between, Paul and Victor de Thouars.  These two brothers were always had their infighting for years, brought shame to me, as the middle brother then and mostly to concern my parents. The name de Thouars means to me a lot more than any martial practice or money a lust to greed, had taken over the whole spirit and soul of the two siblings. Victor, the youngest brother always greedy to lust for wanting to be always right, and Paul never any better for his possessiveness to be in charge. I was always a standby, who never wanted to become between these two brothers who brought shame to the Thouars family. But their infighting as siblings dragged me into their nonsense of years of aggravation to bring damage by dishonoring my parents, who raised us different. But lust to greed of possession ended my parents greater intend for future building. Arrogance, greed, possessiveness for control over others disfavored my parents ideology thinking that their sons would hand in hand together as their intention for being one family. Brothers always fight; but with the two brother involved others with their greed for expansion, and lived their ways in chaos that the name de Thouars was slurred with mud and in chaos. Victor was a total hypocrite on my parents grave making his pictures for being a caring son; could only show a difference by me. Paul left still the same traveling the distance full with arrogance, and Victor quite despicable always wanted to be right, and could not stand to change his course for addiction. My reason always wanted to be apart from my brothers. I am glad I did in so many ways.
  I was never a perfect man with many of my uncountable mistakes I made, and also never have to apologize to anyone in my decision making. What my two brothers always were lacking was in constructive thinking. Better planning and mostly to consider was in logistics to create a dialogue of communication -- between them, their students and others where Social Studies and History plays the greatest part to success. As teachers and individuals is better to put one self on the lowest totem pole, and praise others first before one's own self. I, as an object for expansion will lead to disaster as a proven fact later in the outcome. I was happy to have parted from Paul and Victor as a brother. All their students can never or ever be considered by me as a martial extended family with my continuous responses. I never liked them all!
  With Maurice de Thouars, my oldest brothers was totally a different matter of understanding between us two as true brothers. I could have easy establish between us a sound dialogue of comprehension. When I had Maurice over for nearly three weeks to conduct workshops for me here in Colorado had the greatest time for having my oldest brother, in my house. There were evenings together that we were exchanging kun tao techniques for the Serak exposure of my brother in knowing his Serak, was closed from the Serak we knew and were learning from uncle John. Maurice trained under uncle John for 12 years, and I, at random  received from John a total of 5 years in private lessons. Paul had trained under uncle John, only for three years and Victor since then became Paul's student. I would never disclaim my teacher for being my teacher could only bring total shame to decline my own study efforts.  Why does he always hide behind his false pride, will never be known to only Victor. His business, I just relate to our family's martial history.
  It could have been different among us brothers if we just could share equally to acknowledge each other in public, with our core in following by praising each other. But due to the severe undisciplined circumstance of Paul and Victor became the most impossibility. As brotehrs we could have a sound and strong martial organization to make Serak even stronger; but ego and possessiveness between Paul and Victor  declined the idea for prosperity. We need to stay apart.
  To make the art Serak stronger in Holland, is for me a wasted time to further expand my full support.After Paul and Victor de Thouars already had destroyed any productive intend for the art's  progression of expansion. They left the art in care of individuals who never had any good training in Serak. The art in the Netherlands could only lead to a blind colony, supported by the silat union, and for me useless for any of my further effort. I requested guru Santiago Doblos to work closely with Jennifer de Thouars, and hopefully she would able herself to learn Serak jurus and langkas from him to really justify the practice of Maurice. The Serak Holland under my scope in vision is hereby declared as blind Serak colony led by a blind master and under de Vries from Leiden, in Holland. The very overrated silat (w****) of a Walter van der Broeke, a misleading parasite was from the start to end the main reason for me to reject, and resent any kun tao or silat out Holland and with the Silat Union.  He is one man, a parasite, a profiteer and socially a martial misfit to have shamed Paatje Flohr by insulting any of us in the de Thouars. He shamed my family and taking away Victor and Paul who had sold the real good intend of the Serak training under uncle John to a bunch of misfits for any justifiable reasoning. Money, money, money is the game played by this overgrown a****** of a Walter van der Broeke by destroying any good practice that once was taught by Uncle John de Vries. Why I had made good promotion for here in America for my best intend for the Serak Symposium that was successful.
  My Serak from what I knew differ quite the opposite of crispness and in quite in a diversity of motions, movements and totally with a freedom of expression by keeping Serak's curriculum to it's original practice. It is more fluid, and precisely more coordinated for crude combat out of a boxed in situation.
  MY JOB IS NOW TO RESTORE THE NAME DE THOUARS BY HONORING OUR HERITAGE WHERE WE CAME FROM, AND MY PARENTS WHO GAVE US THE NAME IN BEING DESTROYED FOR JUST A MARTIAL PRACTICE OF SERAK WITH MANY CORRUPTED INFLUENCES. MY FAMILY NAME IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN MONEY OR ANY SOCIAL GAINS TO PROFIT FAME. MARTIAL TITLES BY ME, ARE READY TO BE THROWN FOR THE TRASH CAN. THERE ARE NO MASTERS IN THE MARTIAL ARTS OR PROFESSORS --YOU ARE A TRUE PRACTITIONER OR YOU ARE NOT A PRACTITIONER BUT A BIG PROFITEER WITH A STUPID GRIN TO EXPLOIT ANY PRACTICE.
  Dr Andre Knutskraichen, and his followers and the Pentjac Silat USA will remain an important part of my legacy in friendship. We were a long time together.
  The Imua Shantung kun tao in Oslo, under Dr Armando Soto, and the Imua Shantung Kun tao in Guadalajara, under Dr Mario Rainero and for here in Colorado under guru Marcelo Rainero will always be in my deepest consideration, as my martial extended family. Lie Gai and Tai sifu Otto van der Groen had been my longest Dutch-Indo- Chinese closely relation in friendship for many years. My compassion for these two legends will always be with a deeper meaning, I carry in my heart. Unfortunate had to decline for being the Secretary of the Imua shantung kun tao for life. I also resent any further association with the Ojeda family, and the Luz Pena Cavaroz and following as ever having been my students. They will always remain under the late Henrique Ojeda for ever, in my records.
  This will be conclusive for any further of my writing to consider my past martial history. I had written the many things that never had bothered me to write,and need to rebuild my sound position as a martial leader, father, uncle and teacher for my own legacy. I need to be a stronger example to my own devoted and loyal in following, and martial associated friends for better times to come.
  My love in grace and deeper appreciation goes out to all of them, that without them the system I had created would never  be as prosperous. God bless you all.
  See my Denver group for my Sunday morning class, in my Headquarter.
By Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment