Friday, September 23, 2016

TRAIN TO PRACTICE. By the magus of Denver.



My conceptional believe is when training is to understand a deeper practice of any essence in martial expression. It is the spirit and soul from within make things healthier in the art of living. Living a good life is an art all by it self in getting older.  My place was always to only teach, and to progress in what was taught to me by my teachers --I had several of the most reliable men I trained under. They taught me many things that in life is never a shortage in humanistic stupidity that makes up mankind. Why we make mistakes to better our selves for the tomorrows that sometimes can never be visible on the wider picture.
  I write a lot, and write articles, and for here on Silat tv and on Face Book with my blog posting. The truth so hard to understand or even hard to imagine is my psychological weapon for me to write as freely as I can be free to express myself. My writing is geared to set my records straight in my God given right. I never deny anything that I too made many mistakes; were actually no mistakes but a learning experience as I had with followers who had used me, exploited my system and claimed the many things they could never over compensate any value.
  The reason I dare to name them is plain out of a strategic point of few in facing my task of fulfillment as a teacher in grace and in honor for being misunderstood by many I needed to remove, and clarify their names fully in length. Is my preventive measurement to serve a warning to my followers under me to watch out for them. Everyone has choices, and when there is one member in my extended family core who become friends with individuals like Steve Gartin; Chas Clements; Mikle Roberto; Jo Judt; Westley Tasker; Roberto Torres; Randel Goodwin; George Morin; Bear Roberts; Stevan Plinck; Joseph Bronson; Curtis Goodwin; Luz Pena Cavaroz; Rodney Fernandez; Steve Corley; and there are others out of the over two hundred others I had removed. Anyone befriended with any of these individuals may consider himself also removed out my circling environment of martial brotherhood. They had never belonged to my legacy, and were terminated and out of my trust. I wish them well.
  The last weekend with Mike and May Williams and at their school was a jewel for aunt Joyce and myself to experience. I love the school environment especially geared to honor all South East Asian cultures in martial practice. There is not one silat or kun tao school like the Williams. Everybody train and practice to make harmony a happy sound of jubilant bells. Many came, and some trained under me for a long time. With the Williams always a happy time, and I didn't mind to share even more of my knowledge. And the kids were most awesome. I also did a workshop near the city of Hamilton, in MAS, was all friendly and pleasant. The Head instructor and students were always part of our larger family environment.
  All my arranged schedules in Acten, and Salem in MAS, Maryville, in TEN, In Miami, Florida; in Baton Rough, in LS; in Guadalajara; in L.A, Calif; at Masters, in Truckee; for sure Scandinavia; and many other places and for sure here in my home state of Colorado always a pleasure for me to conduct and teach.  I never had any bad times.
  Now I am preparing for the fort coming event for my special designated Serak symposium, and at my headquarter to honor the founder of the system, Pak Serak and the teacher of the de Thouars brothers, uncle John de Vries. Many are coming to fill space in my back yard, and in my headquarter. Everyone, from students to instructors are training together as one family.  The Serak symposium is specially coordinated only for the followers under me, and is by invitation only. I will never allow it to honor any of my brothers, myself or others who had trained under uncle John. We all were just the students under uncle John and should never involving any of the students under my  brothers who had taken me to lightly. I was in Serak before any of them, and even had longer trained in the Serak over any of my brothers. My position is hereby clearly stated.
  Look forward to see my Sunday morning group at my headquarter in Northglenn --this Sunday morning for more and harder training of the internal aspect in Serak, old school silat and in old hand kun tao.
  In care and in prosperity to better health by the magus of Denver, and founding father of kun tao silat Serak de Thouars.

No comments:

Post a Comment