Sunday, September 11, 2016

EX STUDENTS ALWAYS VERY ENTERTAINING. By the magus of Denver.

 I often look back at my past, and find things very interesting for me feeling to be entertained by those I had removed long time ago. Individuals like Steve Douglas Gartin, Chas Clements and many of the other old ex students so very entertaining to me that often tear drops from laughter comes rolling down my cheek bone. They were all thinking of having dealt with a stupid of a Dutch Indo, and that they could blow smoke in my face thinking that I was so stupid can never notice anything. I learned from Joseph Stalin never to put you in the mind set of your adversaries but instead put them in point of duty in your viewing. For years I let them do just that thinking how stupid I was, and for a reality in check they had become my study purposes and my subject to write about them.  They were my psychological reasoning of bursting the laughter with in me for the expansion of my journey in writing in picking subjects.
  They all were very nice until someone like me could easy catch on to them as fluent as my mindset was discharging my thought in writing to a fuller extend which means never ending my eventful ideas. My issues will never care to be ceasing - because I feel constructively to keep on writing until I feel fulfilled of reaching any intend of my objective, and never to spare my rod by excluding names for the mentioning.
   I love to excite my readers by mentioning those who had used me, taken advantages of my good nature at  heart and especially those idiots for ex students like Steve Gartin and following, also not excluding Chas Clements who really keep exploiting my art continuously will find Steve Gartin on YOU TUBE.  He cursed me, underrate me, underestimate my intelligence and speak highly pitched  with a stumbeling voice and a voice to crumble, and still hangs for dear life on to me, my system and claim the many things he never did only through a self endorsement of himself may he even try to convince others stupid enough to fall in his trap.  Regardless of any of the issues Steve Gartin still makes money off me, my name and my art he never knew to study only behind a camera. His imitation of my system is so well clarified in physical expression that Walter van der Broeke could easy be a brother from Steve Gartin. They both are the worse of performers to teach or practice any good silat or kun tao. For sure with Gartin is like a bad Broadway show performance for the watchers to notice his graved sided false imitation of me, and my system. He had gained weight from leading a soft life munching off the sweat of others and for sure also smoking dope. Wlater vand der Broeke too always sniffing something can easy be tested. They both are smoke pot users and like to sniff powder dust. How controversially inclined their motivation in teaching and for their bad imitation of Paul, and myself. They talk like kinder gardeners in trouble planting lash green grass seeds. Both men are lazy to endure hard labor for a living, found bad silat expedition an easier way in making their money do well for them selves. One a Dutch croquette, and the other a dull and old hamburger out New Mexico who live with his friends from planet Marsh.  A main reason for him in his illusion.
                                        Bill CHANG THE ON MAGNIFICENCE.
   Since I am not interesting enough for his adventuresome idea for attracting students used the name of a man  I once sponsored a deeply rooted karate orientated hard external practitioner of a newer kun tao art. Was as external in his Ci mande and quite the same for his liking to be Hokien kun tao art comprising more in value of technique over old style form in kun tao. Actually had never known to really practice ever the old style kun tao basics. His system he brought to America was certainly as immediately noticeable as the arrogance of determination of expressing himself in the practice more in karate. He had some Hokien short kicks and moved mostly liking to be another imitation for aikido jumping. He moves quickly in but find him self in trouble when someone counters him as quickly when he was moving in. He was a better karate master over Steve Gartin a lesser studied practitioner in my system, and unjustifiable for any ranking in my art, and at the same time dishonoring Chang his newly found master. Regardless of any other opinion Steve Gartin remain a bad performer for an imitation, and look very sloppy to consider himself my ex student. His bad performance on YOU TUBE trying to exploit or show my system by imitation can never  be a sheer adoption to learn kun tao or silat unless someone is really lazy to practice the real art.
                                         VICTOR DE THOUARS.
  Is it wrong to write about his own blood family in his own reign? Heck no or never and why not. He had never served in the marines, claimed to have taught me my silat or kun tao and that my forms came form his self improvised Serak system he learned from Paul. I never was ever liking to be a student of Victor who still need to learn a lot from others and other systems.  And especially could learn from me a lot more with all his self improvised speeches by thinking it. Victor's addiction is again his own improvised version by his own illusion. Claimed a lot and remain a genius for his making up the Marun jurus that was never taught to any of the de Thouars brothers. He also claimed to know Ci mande would be an embarrassing to himself for a true Ci mande exponent. Nothing to wonder for me that he always was a good friend to Steve Gartin  and Chas Clements who think alike and in doing business. All three fall under the same categorical description to venture in character.  He should never having to fabricate any lies about me for always having to fight for me, and for having taught me my martial art. His lies got me in uproar that I never or ever had trained or studied under Victor or Paul, They were never my teachers, and I would feel very restrained liking to be just like Victor in his practice.
   VICTOR DE THOUARS AND MARCELINO DE THOUARS ARE PROHIBITED FROM COMING TO MY SERAK SYMPOSIUM. THEY ARE NOT WELCOME, AND NEED TO STAY AWAY. I WISH NOT FOR THEM OR ANY OF THEIR STUDENTS TO COME WILL BE REMOVED AND IMMEDIATELY BEING TURN AWAY OFF MY ENVIRONMENT AND MY HEADQUARTER AND MY HOME. I DON'T LIKE THESE TWO HYPOCRITICAL LIKING TO BE THE BEST OF SERAK MASTERS. THEY ARE NOT WELCOME, AND IF NEEDED WILL BE REMOVED UNDER LAWFUL CIRCUMSTANCES. I DON'T LIKE THEIR FACES  OR PERSONALITIES. LET THIS BE FOREVER. IT IS THEIR LIES THAT GOT THEM IN MY DISFAVOR FOR NOT TRUSTING THEM.
    ONE ROTTEN APPLE CAN SPOIL A WHOLE BUCKET FULL OF APPLES.
Hope to see my usual Sunday morning group of sound practitioners for more Serak and kun tao training this morning. and also will cover East Javanese silat.
With my caring thought always likely expressed in feeling for my this morning's editorial.
The magus of Denver, and founding father of kun tao silat Serak de Thouars.

No comments:

Post a Comment