Tuesday, September 6, 2016

ANOTHER OBVIOUS REASON By Willem de Thouars.



                                               
Ask your self when old ex students who were the best trained from the little the guru besar from Seattle -Tacoma knew of silat discovered later by going to Indonesia, and found the real Mustika or Musteka Kwitang Headquarter in Jakarta. They taught to come in as brothers and found out soon enough the difference that in what was taught to them was all fake.
  Because the stupid ass when imitating some one never changed things around making it look the opposite. He even had the nerve to imitate a Tongkat form from Victor and made it as part of his system without changing the structure. Had even the nerve to show me with his Garuda kembang. Was all on tape, and the good or better students who left could easy make my statement to a testimony. Why with laughter that I just had to write another beefy story on someone who only could show bad silat for good silat. For sure this guru Besar could fight, so are millions of others and I would love a stain of battle when is for justice. His knife techniques is good enough for someone to get killed. He immediately was showing his students directly a better technique as Paul, at a seminar he had arranged for sure his style in order for him to maintain the master over his students. Ask his students who left they can tell you the truth, I am just here writing my recollection of my past with him.
  This lower esteem for a guru besar, for sure a made up guru besar claimed the many things he never had practiced. The most he could claim was something he picked up in Indonesia was to lazy to really train silat was to complex for him to really study. Instead of going to learn Serak from Paul or Victor, the guru besar was full of false pride and came to Maurice my older brother , in Holland. Claimed to have studied Serak under him, for sure being my older brother I asked him. Maurice told me directly for having a dislike for the guy from Seattle who was really unable to learn Serak, Was to complex for him. He was just learn for a few motions in time and could only imitate as badly can be seen when performing Serak. He mostly studied Serak in Holland by only a visit shooting off his mouthy slurs for fun in stupid jokes. Was kicked out by Maurice for having wore out his welcome.
   His very best of students who left this dinky silat master for Suwanda under Herman Suwanda wend at my advise to discover the truth and left for West Java. They found the real deal in Mustika or any other silat practice this uncoordinated silat master had tried to teach them.. After they found out their mistake came to me for further educated studies in silat and in kun tao. I did not requested a special note from this uncured under nourished of common sense maestro in silat who had much of our de Thouars influences in his practice. Even in his poekoelan stance came from the first juru of Serak.  You may fool many of the lesser informed but not the real practitioners in kun tao or silat knows every move someone is making. I just had exchanged another dinky professor kinda maestro of a Roberto Torres for his students in Hawaai, and they are with ever since the time they parted. He never informed me about Torres was it also justifiable for me to just exchange student for students. I was happy Torres left me to go over to the dinky guru besar. Torres was no lost to me but my great joy for a better exchange in better practitioners. The group in Hawaii are still with me, I was always open and honest with them. They are loyal to my real Hakka kun tao and not in what Roberto Torres had tried to show for years.
  When I requested this guru besar to show me his ci mande noticed it right a way that he was imitating Bill Sander from a tape. I thought he knew ci mande, as he was always claiming, and for his misfortune of me also  having trained for many years in the old Cimande of the Patman or sometimes referred to as raden Patma lineage under Deerns found the man who I entrusted disrespectful to the real deal for being dishonest, and still claim the many things he never had studied.
  He showed still his dust vapor  strength by looking tough on pictures, and in reality only could count on his wild swinging like he did in school years ago. Am I nice to write my experience with him out my past, the answer remain to stay as is to set my record straight and non of others. After all is all martial history related  of my recollected times with the self made up guru besar, may come and fight me at any time. Like to see who lack the endurance for a couple of rounds in combat, him to vapor dust and me getting energized.  I have no mercy with liars for fakes and always cheap kicking or slapping on expecting some poor old ex students without any warning was breaking a leg. The same old ex student became later on in time one of my finest kun tao teachers in Hawaii, and had visited Indonesia many times that no one could tell him any b******* stories. The guy, the dinky guru besar had the imagination in becoming friends again with an old ex student he had fun for breaking his leg by kicking his knee cap in full force. Let this guy do it to me, at our age will be in for a big surprise. I hate this guy the guru besar as an unclaimed true master in silat, and always telling his students to counter quickly someone who was teaching something. Students of this man may come to experience me in my back room, I will counter them for fun and to extract pain staking events for them to go home with big lumps and brushes. The man's technique could never work in a real fight. All based on theory in the what if's.
  So got this off my chest by recollecting my memoir in writing.
The magus of Denver, and the founding father of kun tao Silat Serak de Thouars.

No comments:

Post a Comment