Friday, September 23, 2016

THE SWALLOW OF DIFFICULTIES. By the magus of Denver.

THE SWALLOW OF DIFFICULTIES. By the magus of Denver.

Times of difficulties, and times to inhale any difficulty in life is overcoming those difficulties. My assessment. As a teacher who taught many, and also had terminated many found it easier to just listen to each complain so well expressed in the soul and spirit of human beings. It is on all fronts. What make a teacher's job often very hard to accumulate any of the charges for being a lousy teacher. I learned over the years just by inhaling the nonsense of self motivation in a negative sense by those who only care about them selves without thinking of others. Everyone like to be right, and everyone is also wrong by assuming. When one assumed to much make automatically an ass out of himself.

  The difference between my following in Mexico, and of some in the United States that students in Mexico never bring their s*** to any of my training sessions; while in our country instructors overload themselves with personal problems and bring about circumstances to the table of contend. In order to keep peace and harmony force myself to bring comfort to their thinking.  Well it is America with an overload of circumstances that personal problems stagnate into social problems of one man liking to be better than another. Instead of training to get better it put me on a set back for my continuous tried efforts. There really was never any progress because of the mind set of individuals not being open minded enough to fully understand that my job is only to teach and to progress my teachers system.

  I decided to bring several of my instructors together for my special arranged Serak symposium; where they can meet and possibly bring some harmony together where anyone have to train together, and no one can be over the others and regardless in who they are. Some may not like my idea that everyone is equal and with accumulated skills together. There not going to be ma ha gurus, or pendekars or penditas or one more knowledgeable in serak over others. Serak was always taught as part of a CURRICULUM in my teaching procedures. STUDENTS AND INSTRUCTORS TRAINING TOGETHER AS ONE FAMILY. And Dr Conrad Bui has to delegate the teachers, and between him and myself we will have a special meeting considering the teaching schedules. It going to be a tough one, most are accomplished trainers and instructors. But we will have a great time in my headquarter in Northglenn.

  The Serak symposium is special delegated  to honor Pak Serak, the founding father of the system, and uncle John who taught all de Thouars brothers the Serak Bandung. The symposium will never relate of honoring any of the de Thouars brothers, who were the students of uncle John de Vries. After all the de Thouars brothers were never together as one family. I was firmly accused by the brothers and students of the Thouars of not knowing any Serak, Will be outstandingly showing by me on the Serak symposium of different quality, and I will teach Serak Bandung and Serak Cheribon to its fullest. Since most already had been trained by me in various ways.

  My praise goes strongly out to Mike and May Williams and Santiago Doblos. With the Williams is a real South East Asian martial center as no where else on the planet. The whole school is fully decorated to honor all martial cultures. Although I  teach the Williams and students my system, I am just part of the center. The two man and wife trainer instructors are doing a great job teaching kung fu and silat and escrima, and from time time a kung fu school performed lion dance at the center. Mike is also well coordinated in the wing tzun system. He is a fine teacher, and also one of my best.

  Also my special praise to guru Santiago Doblos who dedicate himself to the sound practice of Sumatran silat, Ci mande and for most the de Thouars practice of pentjac silat Serak. Further more hereby also write down my full appreciation for all my other instructors and their following for their continuous support and devotion to just practice and training.

  It really had never mattered to damage my reputation as a teacher and leader by those always being strongly motivated of making critic for any of my efforts also most strongly my motivation for promoting Serak through my knowledge of years in experience over them. In fact the numbers for joining me, and learning my system found a larger scale in numbers of growing. For sure I screen them first before allowing them to join.  I am glad to have removed hundreds of those against me by replacing them with better, and more intelligent people of greater good standing. On my side are the ones with better jobs and always employed --they are not in need of teaching for making it their living.

  To all under me, thanking you for your years of loyalty and devotion. Hope to see some of you at my special Serak symposium. Many are coming, and we all will have a great time training together and making the art Serak looking like a shining pearl. WE ALL ARE IN TOGETHER TO HONOR PAK SERAK, AND UNCLE JOHN DE VRIES.

  Hope to see my Colorado group for our Sunday morning class. Happy training Serak journey and old hand kun tao.

  Salam in peace, the Denver magus and founding father of kun tao silat Serak de Thouars.




No comments:

Post a Comment