Monday, September 5, 2016

ALWAYS AN OPEN HEART. By the magus of Denver

  Many where questioning me why I needed to write so much, as I always did. The answer is all plain and simple is to express myself in a free passage of expressing my feeling in a word by word description. Do I have any regretful in feeling for in what I ever had done to people or ex students or any of my martial associated friends I parted from? The answer is my easy description for never to care; since life always surround itself by a constitution that can only be resolved when people see things most clearly that it never came from one side only. Life is never a one sided deal. Why I write a lot more than any martial teacher on earth that writing became my weapon in finding a discipline out of self containment for setting my record straight. It would be dull and boring ever to be a hypocrite a liar a cheat or trying to sell something new in the place of something old.
  Do I needed to terminate hundreds of students --the answer is YES for an answer. It was my prevention for getting in the same raw deal like so many other teachers who interest themselves in the number game for a reality check that things can never be imagined to be as rosy as any imaginative back ward thinking in men. In dealing with people reside always a hidden secret always for having to deal with the human condition, construct one self in  becoming an a****** and create a very productive insinuation. It is better to heal than to get sick.
  For the ones who came in later but also for a longer time in my history, and still with me very loyal and devoted to the practice of the secrets I always held back from the general public --I gave them my best of me caring for all my instructors and their families. I love them dearly, and all I need in life. Why I kept throwing out as much as I could to replace them with the best of people.
  I have no love or dedication for the group in Reynosa located at the Texas border and Mexico --they were serving them selves and also greedy to own systems or characterized them selves thinking to be my successor. They misunderstood me that I was testing them, there are lawyers running their businesses, and also should understand that they were psychologically tested that no teacher in the right mind will ever make them my successor over others who knew my system better as they did. Their self false pride was my cause to remove or terminate them out my legacy where never any equal to others who have been training longer in years. I hope never again to see any of them back again in my life would spoil my days of recovery to find finally my lasting peace. I just got rid of them as a toothache. They know technique after technique through imitating me, and the better trained and end up looking like kempo orientated practitioners and never in the old hand kun tao. Trust me.
  The big difference is with the group under Dr Mario Rainero in Guadalajara, they are the most understanding people to care for my culture, my devotion and my system I had created. In fact they are better trained in form, technique and in combat to really honor the old ways of kun tao and old school silat. I am precisely very prideful of them in Guadalajara for their total comprehension of me, and came there more in years as I ever did in Reynosa.  I love the Mexican people because of my students in Guadalajara, and for their total understanding of me. I tested them, psychologically, taught and trained them on all my forms very much lacking with the folks in Reynosa.  I always come home to Guadalajara, and wish I could live there among those beautiful people. My love for Mexico is larger than ever can be imagined by people.
  Here on my home turf is always a chaotic situation, and issues to deal with. Why I removed so many. And I am happy for the ones in greater numbers I have now. They make my system worthy for me to teach them.
  See all of you in my Sunday morning class for harder training with no measurement of tardiness in training. Training is always for fun in my corner of the world. I thank all my instructors and their students to keep kun tao silat Serak deTthouars to a high esteem. It is better to clean out any waste by disposing bad energy, and through training gain better physical and mental resources in better clean health.
  To all my trained instructors all over, I love and care for you and your families and students.
By the grand pupa as the magus of Denver, and the kahuna of Kun tao silat Serak de Thouars.

No comments:

Post a Comment