Monday, September 5, 2016

MY CONSTRUCTIVE THINKING. By the magus of Denver.

   No one in the right mind for a teacher of kun tao or silat would ever write as much as I do. I write because I like to write my true feeling in an aspect of a written contend  of clarifying my truth in feeling. The truth always a poison ivy to many who hide their fantasizing behind their smiles by telling big bad jungle book stories to their students who were always misled by teachers who came through Holland to America, and through thumb s****** ideas made up their own martial systems as degrading to me. Me, who am I, a nothing but a well informed history student who always was deeply rooted in my practice of the old school silat, Serak and old hand kun tao.
  At least I knew of the historical martial background of all my brothers, they were for real and also knew of those who also were the real deal for their systems. The background of my brothers Maurice, Paul and Victor were of the uncle John de Vries lineage, the two older brothers really were true students of our uncle John, as I did. I too had many other teachers. As for those others, I knew for sure they had never trained or studied real silat or kun tao in Indonesia. I often question the families of my Hakka kun tao teachers still living in Indonesia if they had heard of those I write about. They heard of them only to have studied by peaking through a window shield into a living room. They just came up with names of teachers who they had ever heard of their names. Several of those masters of my generation and some even older live in the Los Angeles area or in the state of Washington near Seattle. They were stealing from others or had many of their influences from Paul or Maurice and some even by bad imitation of me.
  All can be seen even while they are trying to hide their real secrets by bad mouthing me or through gossip of concerning the de Thouars brothers and me the most. Because I knew all those Hackle berry fins. They claimed more then they ever knew. All are not looking silat but kemposih styled, and adding much of their insinuated would be old practice as a true valued imitation of others with more spice. I watch them all, and care less but know one thing they had slowed down a lot hoping to be on a good receivers end. They not to compare with me who still is full piss and vinegar and in speedy action and more energized. Just my melancholy side to murmur.
  Take for instance the guru besar from the Seattle era, in Washington claimed Willem Loreo his lineage has a hard time understanding to to explain the real teaching of Willem Loreo, who also had trained old school ci mande. The man still around could only show images of some influencing factors of the de Thouars practice with his self made up jurus and coming up with newer styles he like the others came to study from out a window shield into a house room. We all of my generation knew of Willem Loreo, Leon the Carriere, and many others of the old Dutch indo greats. There is no need for anyone to explain to me about Willem Loreo, who also had studied the Mustika Kwitang in Batavia, and Max Lentze was the better practitioner in the art. Willem Loreo was more Ci mande styled.
  The best explained theory of Willem Loreo is explain to me in how he was teaching, and not telling the big time bed story in how he was a master thief and a known pimp in Jakarta. How did he taught and what was his specialty of Willem Lorea just considering him self only a player or poekoelan knowledgeable fighter of the olden days in Jakarta.  I knew those factors of images and also knew Willem Loreo and his martial spectaculars was never mentioned by the guru besar from the Seattle area. If he did would never had gone to learn in how to make up his own jurus from an example by my brother Paul. He always told Paul taught him in how to do seminars was all his own  thumb s****** fantasy world full of himself; because he too did a lot of imitation out my system could never make it work in a real life situation but me, and my trained experts. Why I am always open to fight him in a face to face encounter may come up in all what he got against me. I will clean his clock. And I am open at any time for him to come and combat me. Our way to go at our age.
  The group under the one mistaken general Napoleon out of Reynosa after parting from me, and I am happy to have gotten rid of a pain in the ass came running to the guru besar in Seattle and found their home base only for a par time. They showed their system was all a premature imitation out my system to gain an entrance for trust. Everybody was so full of encouragement that they found a new home, what I already had expected from that bunch of imitators of Reynosa, Mexico as they were only to seek a lineage and to use the name of a martial family like Walter van der Broeke and Roberto Torres. In what they thought to gain with me was for them their own failure to endeavor ended up in getting nothing from me but my on grace by never to acknowledge them for ever having studied under me. After all that they were the garbage I needed to remove from the deck of my ship.
With my caring thought the magus of Denver, and the founding father of kun tao silat Serak de Thouars. Happy labor day weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment