Wednesday, March 15, 2017

THE TWO NEVER FINISHED SERAK CLOWNS.

  THE TWO NEVER FINISHED SERAK CLOWNS.
                                       By Willem de Thouars.

   Who in heavens name are the two unfinished trained Serak clowns, and who are they the two men of no meaning to me - Cliff Steward and Stephan Plinck considering them selves the supreme being of Serak. Who in the hell is Cliff Steward? To me never of any significance for a meaningful description left Paul, (totally unfinished and looking like a bad kempo player instead of silat) and here again the mouthy Stephan Plinck Steward's teacher. These two men, in their just recent Serak work shop in Oregon had been telling grab about me, could never do any harm to my reputation since I still have a great demand as the most sought after for Serak. I have a lot more and better trained students than any of these two men -could speak volumes of truth to rise me levels above these two bad talking teachers. Paul before his passing made it clear to me, that Cliff Steward was never finished and Stephan Plinck was kicked out long ago. Both of these guys with no signifying  meaning to me or my students in following could only talk their Serak country club's preview in regard of me. Both men may step on the floor -directly and may compare against my knowledge - I am in greater health and still like a fire plug doing greater Serak and stronger kun tao can move mountains. While these two unfinished infants for ex students under my brother, only know to talk but never able to walk their talks. These two men for whatever is worth to them could never make anything as a newer news.
  All my following world wide are laughing in how these two infants like to try of degrading me, and  try to put me down only for an audience most familiar to them could  find some interest listening to the lies coming out their lie factory. They allow them selves to talk shit about me -why not me return them my justice in writing. In meanwhile the people I train Serak look levels and far above Cliff Steward and Stephan Plinck trying to look good and yet, they look bad could only show them as the unfinished students of a de Thouars.
  Santiago Dobles is in no need for any certification from these two characters hiding behind their unfinished claims of trained practice and in Serak. HE IS MY SERAK SON FOR THE BETTER QUALITY OF THE REAL SERAK --INSTEAD OF THE WORSE IN SERAK PLINCK AND STEWARD ONLY KNEW HOW TO PRACTICE THEIR BOXED IN SERAK. At 81 still know to run circles around these two unfinished Serak exponents from Paul de Thouars. In fact I knew Serak before Paul or any of my brothers.
  I keep to maintain going to spread the real Serak around the globe, and in the United States. Let these two unfinished students from Paul claim all what they like to claim - will never serve any reliable good purpose by many already knowing me. Also a justifiable reason why my Serak seminars experience even a  larger growth of expansion. Who is Cliff Steward or Stephan Plinck are still in their glory of a boxed in Serak - while mines remain outside the box in getting around.  The founding father of the Willem de Thouars Makao Hakka kun tao Serak.

No comments:

Post a Comment