Friday, March 10, 2017

ONCE UPON A TIME.


                                               By the phantom of Serak.
   There might be a difference in opinion, and still concurrent issues between Victor and myself, shall always remain as such to no end. We shall always be apart. No one knew about us as brothers during the 2nd WW, the Indonesian War for Independence, and the later years in our family's history.  Most people who knew Paul since the beginning were also smothered in like a burito to con people in believing him and his bad jungle book stories. Like so many others in the Dutch Indo community of Los Angeles.  After all the articles I wrote concerning Paul's background in Serak, was just the lesser of his training under uncle John I was mentioning the most. Between us as brothers were always big time issues, and was long before each of us started our own families. Victor and I, O, well we were getting along to some an extend. And both of us had big time issues with Paul, and his lesser knowledge in Serak for his short duration of studies in the family art.
  I often had wondered why Victor often got over heated with Paul as our oldest brother in America. Simple to reason that Paul was always an egomaniac -selfish- with strong motivation for being the worse of self servers  and always for himself. He was always egotistical and never learn his lessons -even when Natan Calmer in Soerabaia was challenging Paul out in the street, in 1943 during the Japanese occupational years. Paul was scared, and stayed indoors. It was also long before we as brothers knew any fighting arts. Natan had no problems with us, and we could understand him completely.
  At home in Azusa Victor nearly shot Paul to death for being insulting and disrespectful to our mother, after just losing her husband our father - who passed away. Paul and I also fought by our swimming pool at the same home we lived in. I out boxed him for opening his mouth to my mother. I also blame him for not picking our mother up, and had a drunk for a friend driving our mother home. It resulted to cause the accident that caused our mother's life. The asshole of a brother was to damn tired to pick up a stranded mother. For a mother no matter how tired should never be any problems for picking her up. Why I was challenging Paul openly to fight me again. Victor confronted Paul many times in the past.
  Victor for sure could still remember when Paul stole dresses from our aunt, and sold them on the market for money. My mother was beating him badly for stealing from our aunt. Paul always was greedy and in lust for money. Come and face me when you are not liking me to write about him. My backroom is wide open, and I shall show you his student in how Paul was still lacking spice in color to justify Serak. He has minimum in years of training in the art.. Victor as his student brought the art a step further to be better over Paul, his older brother.
  When Paul came from New Guinea in Holland, was very uncaring to my parents, and us the two brothers.  My parents had to pick him up from Amsterdam to the harbor in Rotterdam. Instead of being with our parents at the harbor, Paul's focused was more with his worthless friends who journeyed the same ship travel with him. Since that time I hated him .
  It was a good reason why Victor almost shot him, if it was not for me who came between the two. Victor had his fingers  ready to spitfire a bullet out his Winchester. I had to calm Victor down for obvious reason that we just came to America and needed to get orientated in our new country. Paul was in deed a sloppy practitioner. He was also beaten up by my Latino friend before we all became married, and was a light weight boxer. Paul didn't had a change with his short trained practice in serak. Why I also know how to beat the grab out of Paul for unable to withstand quick counters and jabs.
  Victor was right in many ways for disliking Paul for his greed and selfishness. Even my father in Bandung almost slapped Paul around for the dirt coming out his mouth. Uncle Eddy de Vries also by an inch almost chopped Paul to pieces with his cavalry sword for lying to him. Paul had stolen a picture from a friend's girlfriend in Holland -Leida, was her name, and tried to hide the picture from his friend he had stolen the picture from.  He told us, and everybody of our friend that he had a girlfriend in Holland, when the truth came out, his friend Edward Mijers came with some friends to recover the picture from Paul. Outside the house of uncle Eddy de Vries, Edward and friends were beating up on Paul, as well deserved a task to fulfill.an intend. Uncle Eddy jumped a 6 foot fence just to safe the assholes's behind and ward off the attack from Paul's ex friends.  The next day they came back to ask the picture back, and Paul tried to lie his way out, and could not. For lying nearly lost his life at the hand of a retired Dutch cavalry man who fought in Ace.  Our uncle nearly killed his own nephew for lying.
  Paul the great Serak master, yes, and the greatest fighter on earth like the deadliest man on earth??? According to the article in Black Belt Magazine -yes?
Also my main reason wanted to fight Paul at any time - he was mentioning to me that at his funeral will all the assholes coming to honor him. Well one assholes deserve many more assholes. i came to his funeral just to observe the assholes who had challenged me. In closing Carmen and Paul found each other, and for me to totally end my relationship with Paul and family. I do not acknowledge Carmen and Paul's children and grandchildren as my bloodline family. I never liked them as I never had like Paul. I always resented Paul for who he always was a greedy parasite never to be trusted. He sold out his soul for money -that just it. This story need to be put in writing for the understanding of us, the three brothers de Thouars , in America. And why we are always fighting for Victor and me to reason.
By Oom Willem de Thouars, the phantom of Serak.



No comments:

Post a Comment