Tuesday, February 21, 2017

There are many teachers of Serak who did not complete their training with Pak Serak

There are many teachers of Serak who did not complete their training with Pak Serak because of his club foot, but instead went off on their own. So many people in the Serak world today studied under these incomplete systems, but my own training was from three of Pak Serak's direct students. My teachers all learned the complete system of Serak. I am the only source of true Serak in the modern world.
I have many schools that practice the true Serak under my direction. The schools in Maryville, Tennessee and in Miami practice the true Serak. In Salem and in Guadalajara they also have good Serak practice. Of course my school in Denver practices the true Serak under my direct teaching.
My brothers' students have tried to show me their Serak, but it is all dated. Stevan Plinck and the others show me their Serak and it is garbage. I have seen it all, and I have practiced it all, and they can show me nothing special. I am the oldest of the DeThouars brothers and the true Serak comes through my teaching.


Uncle Willem de Thouars

1 comment: