Sunday, February 5, 2017

In response to Manuel F. Nunez's article about Serak & my brother Paul de Thouars. There are holes in your history and actual facts.

In response to Manuel F. Nunez's article about Serak & my brother Paul de Thouars you are missing some history & Facts about my brother & the art of Serak de Thouars:


"I would like to have you Manuel F. Nunez the writer of article and any one from Oom Paul's line answer the following questions: Who in the de Thouars family actually spent 14 years total in actual training with Oom John and who trained with Oom Ventje, Oom Eddi, Oom Vondel, Oom George, Oom Jan? How many actual years did Oom Paul train with Oom John and why it is impossible for him to have recieved the actual title "Pendekar" in Serak. Why did Oom Paul give himself that title? Which de Thouars brought Serak to America 1st? How and why was Bukti Negara Created and which de Thouars brothers actually influenced Oom Paul and also helped him in the creation of Bukti? Why did the Devries Brothers add karate and Kenpo to the platforms. And why where they not taught by Oom John nor Oom Ventje. Which 2 of the de Thouars family actually knocked Dolf de Vries on his ass. What arts make up Serak. And what did the de Thouars bring to the Serak that is not found in Indonesian "Sera". Which de Thouars brother was teaching Dolf privately and going to Indonesia and Thailand to teach? Why de Thouars Serak is different than "Sera"? What was the original kombinasi and long jurus, Sets etc? What Langkah did Oom John prefer to walk? What are the root arts that make up Serak?  What is the actual Chinese influences in the art?  Where do the platforms in Serak actually come from? Where is Pak Serak actually from? 

Too many people including myself where misinformed for years. And many only got Oom Paul's perspective. Have an open mind, leave no stone . turned, investigate, speak with the entire de Thouars family. There is old footage of the old curriculum that not even Oom Paul got in his 3.5 years of training with Oom John.  I have done a thorough research with the de Thouars family not just from Oom Paul's line and Oom Paul's students. The training from Oom Paul and his top studnets such as Guru Cliff and Guru Plinck is very good. I have personally immersed my self for a long time in Oom Paul's way. But thanks to the de Thouars family i have had the opportunity to hear and see plenty of old footage of the other lines from the other Masters in the family to know that there is more to the art and its curriculum as was taught solely by Oom Paul. Again the facts remain Oom Paul only trained 3.5 years with Oom John. Yet his brother Oom Maurice spent 14 years with Oom John. Pak Vic trained with Oom Paul but Oom Maurice and Oom Willem trained with all the other Uncles not just Oom John. Oom Maurice was more time in training with Oom John.  Oom Paul was excellent at his expression of the art but he gave himself the title Pendekar and he was not exclusive in the full aspects of de Thouars Serak and the Serak from all the old Uncles going back to Mas Jut and also directly back to Pak Serak. Oom Paul, Oom Willem and Oom Maurice all trained together for a long time before folks came into learn from them. There is a lot i could get into but my point is this there are many in the family that where just as trained and in some cases trained longer than Oom Paul with the older Uncles. Hormat Guru Santiago Dobles"


***Above  is a very constructive article  written by guru Santiago Dobles. And should by any means not be deleted as some like to have it done To hide the real truth that was misleading by most followers of uncle Paul. who gave him the right to consider himself a pendekar aggung, only in the land of the blind with blind followers. Uncle John, Mas djoet and subjectively Pak Serak considered them selves only (A) guru. Paul was good only for what Paul was doing as crispy clear. He was only a three years student under uncle Paul, and a few months under uncle Ventje. When he came first to the Unted States was just a beginning instructor and allowed to teach the material he was trained in under uncle John. Dolf de Vries had never ever studied Serak; but had always striven to claim his father's art as his lineage. Unfortunate that the history on Serak lack greatly in being misleading as told to students by Paul. Mas Djoet and manyu others had left Pak Serak, wend on their own and created their own Serak systems. Pak Serak as the founder became over the years, since the beginning of the early 1900's to a pile of dust in vapor. I actually was getting sick and tired with the student clan of my own brother, who added more bad jungle book stories to Serak's background --wend never further than Mas djoet and Mas Djoet as told to him by the two uncle de Vries and our family at home. I consider uncle Eddy de Vries, who fought in the last part of the Ace wars, in Sumatra the most fierce. The late Dutch Indo general, the lieutenant General of the K.N.I.L Berenschot was a young officer, a lieutenant during the time uncle Eddy was serving in Ace. From the three uncles when it comes to combat take uncle Eddy over the the other de Vries brothers from his experience in combating the Ace warriors, who never had surrendered to any conquering nation. According to the history was Ace the most problem and stressful actions for the Dutch grenadiers and generals. The Ace warriors never gave up fighting. Paul could never have known his own history for a lack of interest. I always was a student of history, and studied to practice any combative art I know, and Serak longer than my older brother who was given more the recognition. It never had bothered me in long ways, now the truth comes out and I devote myself to teach the Serak Bandung, and Serak Cheribon more freely and also more with my devotion to studies --there is more to the art Serak in need of a larger understanding., I will decline any offer to be close or near to any of Paul's students, other Serak practitioners and also of those under Victor in order for me to maintain my peace for longer in lasting. i leave them alone, and only write the truth and history. In my environment is no need for me to turn back the clock, I onlu deal directly with Jennifer de Thouars, in Holland. I acknowledge Maurice, the oldest brother as the best over Paul and Victor. 

I found right out, Manuel F. Nunez a real misinformed history writer. Especially considering with us in the de Thouars. He would be a weak student for Victor, would not less long but a half session with me, and found his treasure in Marcelino de Thouars - another of those big bad jungle book story tellers. He would be fitting the rank of the outsiders of the de thouars, in Serak. Marcelino is not any better than the board of the PDT Academy with other thumb sucking ideas. Consider Marcelino de Thouars, a folklore teller completely in bad jungle book stories.

My greatest intend for writing my blog posts is totally geared to be responsive to stay to facts, record history, my experience and value truth. Unfortunate that my brother Paul, had lesser studies in Serak than Maurice or myself. He learned the Serak history not through research; but through in what was told to him by the two uncles de Vries, he trained under and was also never fully comprehensively studied- socially as historically. He was only a student under uncle Ventje first for only a few months, and later in Holland trained further under uncle John de Vries for only a total for three years. While Maurice studied under the same uncle for circa 14 years, and I myself trained under uncle John for 5 years in private sessions. But also beside had trained Serak from other sources, under teachers who studied directly under the founder of the system. I am a student of history and military history. My blog posts relate for me to correct the misinformed under Paul, and is my job to state my position and correct false information of students under Paul. I will not resort my further intend into discussions; because my experience is mines alone, and my knowledge of Serak does not relate to Paul's Serak; Victor's Serak or other Serak systems in the Serak community of the world. I don't need other Serak systems to learn from with my respect. I knew Serak and kun tao for a total of seventy years. I will not answer or response to any questioning of youngsters in diapers thinking to know it all. To me Nunez is totally misinformed and based his history writing by assuming from other histories not in relationship to Serak. I will move on to make the systems of Serak, as I knew even better and stronger to teach the fewer out my chosen few. I remain here to stay with my specialized Serak systems. And up yours your Stichting pak Serak, in Holland. Your history just annoy me as of those claiming to know their Serak history better. You all are just with thumb sucking ideas. 
 
Respectfully Uncle Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.


No comments:

Post a Comment