Tuesday, April 4, 2017

I AM A STRAIGHT SHOOTING SERAK PLAYER. By the magus of Denver.

I AM A STRAIGHT SHOOTING SERAK PLAYER. By the magus of Denver.

  For being always my own man, in working, practice and living my social man in standing - could never find any comfort to be hypocritical to anyone, and my reason why many are still with me to keep training. Others of the (Title chasing willows) only liking to brag, and per human condition always stepping me in the back - were kindly disposed of out my martial environment. The Serak community in Holland, here throughout the United States of America, and  unto  to West Java were always the clap-clap and club-club sarong wearing chasing breed of people, claiming to be the strict owners of Serak. They to me, without me insulting them for writing my true in nature - find it always interesting for me to write on many. For my part is quite alright; because were playing a game of disorderly conduct together - that most are always kissing up to each other for telling how good they are - in a reality check they sucks. I care less my own practice, already being noticed and getting many support in the martial communities of the world. They already knew the history of Serak; the clowns for masters  putting on sarongs and black hats or pietjies (made in Pakistan) and doing their hula dancing, instead of showing the real Serak as a boxed in combative system. They may come and fight me directly, I have nothing to lose but only fun to gain. I am 81 years old where am I going to go? My time is short, and who knows what can only seek pleasure in combat for combating  a liking to be maestro of the hula dancing Serak and his curriculum teaching how it is done. In real combat is a misplaced position to counter a fast coming counter. A curriculum  is only dandy for academics or for engineers to configure out their theory in practice and create designs for machines. In combat will never work.
  Sorry for my unpleasant exposure of letting out steam. Also please understand I am sharing my this morning's editorial with only my groups of individuals in my legacy, since this web page the KUN TAO SILAT DE THOUARS - remain a closed web side and only for my followers. Outsiders sneaking in coming to read were never welcome; but just in case you do read my commentaries is own your own risk not to feel insulted by me. I am a straight shooter id you.
  I always had liked Dr Andre Knutskraichen over the other Dutch Indo masters, and also know that Dr Andre is everybody's friend and less to concern me. I am not with the Dutch Indo community, and also wish never to have any inner action with any of them.  Precisely my intent of my own behaviorism for picking out a subject to write - it is my therapy to strengthen my fingers. The Serak of Dr Andre is good, and like any of the Serak practice by my brothers and their students - have no problem with that since they are practicing their Serak. Dr Andre had his Serak instructions first directly from Paul, and later in time had some training under Maurice in Holland. Nothing secretive to me - I already knew all their Serak. In what they know, I never wish liking to know. I trained Serak since 1946, and even slightly before Maurice and Paul came from Java to be reunited with our family in Thailand. I know Serak all my life, and caring less the denial from my own blood family and students, that I know nothing - make my point even stronger to focus my teaching on my real Serak - the Pak Serak system of mentjac silat Serak.  I had studied Serak under the direct student - instructors of Pak Serak, and also trained under uncle John de Vries without the hula dancing Serak of present world Serak. . Watch me will bring more energy, spice and flavor to boost up the true Serak. Why should I learn from secondaries to get educated in the Serak of others, and to include my own brothers and their understanding of Serak?
 Mas Djoet Serak shaded away from the true Serak of Pak Serak.  And who is Jim Ingram really - we were never good friends with any friendly relation between us, I just found my grace for hating this self made up silat guru besar claiming the many things he never had studied. Him to may come to Colorado and fight me in my backroom - and  this time around will do everything very fast to kingdom come.  I am still full of piss and vinegar, and in combat still very spit and polished to go a distance - I train everyday for any of the  occasions - just in case someone come. Any student of Jim Ingram will ger my fist in fury on his face. So come to papa.
  I will teach Serak in my training Centers for the real Serak. Than that Joe Judt charactr claiming  of being a master in Ie shing yie, and mastered so many other systems boost up my laughter - what a bragger. And Steve Gartin the real kun tao silat expert for me means -ha ha ha ha ha which social Serak club did he came from?  Come to papa with all you could claim ready to kick your a****.
{ Guru Keith Moffet and Dr conrad Bui are still my very finest and great and excellent student-instructors in my system. They just don't like to involve them selves with our Serak wars - brought upon by others always underrating and underestimating me. What do they expect out of me, to keep my distance in silence. Hell no, I am ready for combat or a battle of psychological reasoning. I am good for either.
  Anyway I am not trying to fulfill the winnings for a popularity of a social Serak contest like Paul, Victor and the rest after them - I am just my own self a straight shooting Serak player me.
Will be gone for a while due to my busy schedules, and sure would make some a******* happy. But i will be back with more refreshing stories to write.
By oom Willem de Thouars, th magus of Denver. .

No comments:

Post a Comment