Tuesday, April 18, 2017

HOW I VIEW THE HIDDEN TRUTH. By the magus of Denver.

HOW I VIEW THE HIDDEN TRUTH. By the magus of Denver.

  So someone tries to fold in my truthful expression in a literally sense by interrupting while starting to write on this web side. Again I am back again, and will be continuous by expressing my deeper image in feeling - the more the interruption the more my taste of finding a more steady ground level for writing my true expressed feeling on my brand new keyboard. A (bitchy) man getting mad at me for writing my truthful feeling deserve my well constructed thought in writing - in exchange for his tried effort for me in exchange of my effortlessness to keep writing in how I feel. I know the source who bitterly try to stop my continuous willingness of exposure.
  It is actually a distinct pleasure for me able to write of several webpages on FACEBOOK, and here on SILAT TV.  In my this morning's beefed up editorial like to forward my comment by writing that the best  for me, was totally to part from the Dutch Indo community.  There are still several of my old Dutch Indo friends through my communication with them  are in Holland, and lesser here in America. I will always like the few from the fewer due to my past experience with many of them in their social community. I left Los Angeles and found my newer residence in the state of Colorado as a healthier state and was never out of a job in my newly founded place for living my good life. I also started my family, here in the state and raced my children. Life was always good to me, and from the start made many new friends.
   Everything wend so well at the beginning, until my two brothers Paul and Victor came to follow after me, and they too began taking up residency in Colorado. It was hell for me to experience for having to deal with their Dutch Indo arrogance that I could blame martial arts for our tragic deficient harmony in living as human beings. There was also constant infighting so prone to Dutch Indonesians, who grew up fighting. I left them as my blood family, and the many others and totally moved away from Los Angeles.
   Here in my home state through their association with other Dutch Indonesian martial practitioners from Los Angeles and the state of Washington was living for me, and my family a (hell) to pay. Since the start when I wend on my own, and left them started to teach in the state of Colorado by introducing kun tao and pentjac silat to the martial community in Colorado, was in 1965 when I began my teaching career and was also fully employed in the working class industry.
   Disharmony in disregard so severely prone to many of the Dutch Indonesians made me to make my choices in culture. I never liked many of them for being the worse of gossipers, for blaming others and never of finding a splinter to obstruct any vision in their own viewing by removing the splinter. . To them always bragging about them selves, and in the martial arts were many also never fully trained in any combative art. In fact that many invented their own systems and their studies came from imaginative gurus they never had ever met. But always had been in the range of their own business adventure to claim and blame others who could (amber) to upset them. Something for me to write about in many of my written articles and in my this morning's editorial.  To a point why I disregard or try to avoid any association with many of the Dutch Indonesians for my lesser interest to engage myself to find healthier conversations with any of them. I get along with many other races outside the Dutch Indo community. With any of my disciples always have the most constructive conversations in restaurant or parks or public places. We cover the many things to enjoy a healthy conversation instead of gossiping about others. With the Dutch Indonesians as martial gurus always a relating issue nothing to compare with but talking about them selves for being the greatest in who is who. This is my clarification of my point in viewing and should never be disregarded through interruptions.
   There are of the many I had trained were only two Dutch Indonesians under me, and still with me are two others that we think alike for the same bad social experience. Since the beginning from the start in 1965 had to remove two hundred ex students and ex associated friends who never were any good students and also were never my friends - they all were using me for my name to carry on for having known me.  And for the last twenty years gained the better and more adequate of comprehensive people who had enriched my life as a martial father and teacher or coach.  They are there to come only for the training in harder of more training are my best. They fill top positions in the industry world, and enjoy training under me. Many are the best of professionals to enrich my social and martial life and never like to exchange them with others outside my martial environment.
 My reason is hereby expressed in my deeper feeling.  Any man has the right to like or dislike, and likewise may even be disliked by many is an absolute fair exchange in social standing.
Salam to peace by Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment